Inflation Reduction Act
To provide for reconciliation pursuant to title II of S. Con. Res. 14.
Summary of Selected Provisions
- Implements climate change mitigation efforts costing around $370 billion in total.
- Provides $2 billion for lab infrastructure projects across Department of Energy national labs.
- Provides nearly $500 million for research and infrastructure projects at the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration.
- Provides $23.5 million for the U.S. Geological Survey’s 3D Elevation Program.
- FYI’s full summary of the bill is available here.
- Details on DOE lab infrastructure funds in the bill are available here.